8 Quotes About Humility
- “Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Be careful not to mistake insecurity and inadequacy for humility! Humility has nothing to do with the insecure and inadequate! Just like arrogance has nothing to do with greatness!” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.” ― Albert Einstein
- “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” ― Criss Jami
- “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “You can be humble without compromising your values.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
“These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one’s self.
To mind one’s own business.
Not to want to manage other people’s affairs.
To avoid curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.
To pass over the mistakes of others.
To accept insults and injuries.
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked.
To be kind and gentle even under provocation.
Never to stand on one’s dignity.
To choose always the hardest.”
― Mother Teresa
Digital Marketing Management Specialist