View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
13 Quotes About Reliability
- “If your actions don’t live up to your words, you have nothing to say.” ― DaShanne Stokes
- “Don’t make any promises that you can’t keep” ― Ann Marie Aguilar
- “The greatest ability is dependability.” ―Bob Jones, Sr.
- “Ability is important in our quest for success, but dependability is critical.” ―Zig Ziglar
- “Ability is a wonderful thing, but its value is greatly enhanced by dependability. Ability implies repeatability and accountability.” ―Robert A. Heinlein
- “Reliability is the precondition for trust.” ― Wolfgang Schauble
- “A man who lacks reliability is utterly useless.” ― Confucius
- “Do actions agree with words? There’s your measure of reliability. Never confine yourself to the words.” ― Frank Herbert
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters” ― Albert Einstein
- “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” ― Frederick Douglass
- “When you start lying, you stop building trust. When you stop lying, you start building trust.” ― Saji Ijiyemi
- “Consistently delivering on your promise value reinforces trust.” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “It is OK to say ‘no’.
It is OK to say ‘I will think about it’.
It is OK to say ‘I will try’.It is NOT OK to make promises you cannot keep.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
Digital Marketing Management Specialist